At J.W. Jones Lumber Company, Inc., we respect our clients the same way we respect our wood. We’ve had an old-fashioned commitment to the quality of our business and our product since Mr. Johnny W. Jones, Sr. opened our first mill in 1939.

In 1957, J. Wilson Jones, Jr. started working full time with the company. At the time, Jones Lumber employed eight people, and the total annual production of the mill was 3 million board feet. The company was incorporated three years later in 1960.

Today we employ a total of 120 employees and we produce nearly 25 million board feet per year. Our technology is state-of-the-art and we’re respected internationally.

But we’re still old-fashioned when it comes to promising quality in lumber and service. Give us a call and see why our family business has been running strong for over half a century.